Reaction Post: Discuss The Vampire Diaries “Promised Land” *SPOILER ALERT*

May 8th, 2014 | Posted by Ruthie in Vampire Diaries Season 5 | Vampire Diaries Spoilers

WELL…I’m completely shocked…why, you say? THIS HAPPENED….

stefan-dead

Surely Stefan isn’t really gone forever right? They’ll find a way to bring him back. Let me know what you guys though about tonight’s episode, that felt like a season finale. But it wasn’t! We have one more episode to go! Sound off in the comments!

Miss an episode or want a refresher? You can watch The Vampire Diaries online via TV Fanatic

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can leave a response, or trackback.

• Chaela says:

NO! NO! NO!
    Damon better sacrifice himself next episode to BRING HIM BACK!

• kiki says:

This episode was EPIC !!!!!! one of the BEST i think the lines were good the actions NOn stop and so many feelings!!!!
    But i’m just speechless abt STefan dead i can’t process it now

• LuvDeanandDamon says:

WOW!! That was some old school Vampire Diaries tonight!!

I can’t wait to see how they fix this – because I know they’ll fix it!! :)

• Pingback: Vampire Diaries Season 5 Finale “Home” Preview | Vampire Diaries Spoilers and News

• Melanie says:

We all know that Damon will sacrifice himself next week to bring Stefan back, and he and Bonnie will end up in some other dimension. Season 6 will start with trying to get them both back from the ‘new’ ‘other side’.

• Cyber-X says:

tonight it BLOOWS all are minds up because of Stepen is death so DEEPLY SHOOOOCKING MEEEENNN!!!!!!

• charlotte says:

I couldn’t believe it!! :( i cried! But I like most have read all the books which don’t always match the tv show but i am hoping that they bring in the different dimension which bonnie and damon went too with Elena but i don’t think they will make Elena go too :S you can wish i suppose!

• francesca says:

I’m speechless.. i almost had a heart attack when he died! and I cried. It’s time to stop make him suffer, jeez, this has been going on since season 3, it’s enough! They better bring him back soon, and I hope he will be with Caroline coz Elena has seriously crossed the line here.

• Marcia says:

What if it’s Elena that sacrifices herself for Stefen…I know it’s different circumstances than in the books, but Elena does die in the books via sacrifice to kill Katherine and was gone with occasional appearances in the following book. Would they go that route?

• Tania says:

I need Stefan back!!!!! Tvd will Not be worth watching without him. Stefan is a brilliant actor we need more of him

• samantha Richerson says:

@Marcia that’s a great theory I believe your on to something there.!) Also
    @Tania I 2nd that entirely!
    Stefan Elena & Damon make this show yes, but Stefan brings a certain something to the table and wen I seen it was his heart not Tyler’s I bout shit a brick I was screaming at the television I cried my eyes out& everything! Now I know since this TV show was sort of built on death or revolves around it for that matter then it’ll more than likely end in death but id like to Thnk there’s got to be another way to write the ending! @julieplec leave an opening for a future movie instead just sealing the door shut plz!:0