Vampire Diaries Spoilers Via TV Line and TV Guide

April 4th, 2012 | Posted by Ruthie in Spoilers | Vampire Diaries Season 3 | Vampire Diaries Spoilers

TV Line and TV Guide have a little dish for upcoming episodes including the season finale!

Via TV Line:

Question: Do you have any scoop on the finale of The Vampire Diaries? —Sara

Ausiello: Prepare for an “epic” hour of TV — Joseph Morgan’s words, not mine. “It’s going to be more dramatic than last year’s finale,” elaborates Klaus’ portrayer. “Honestly, I’ve got goosebumps now thinking about it. Get ready, because the biggest thing we’re going to get is a backlash at the end of it from people who are desperate to know what happens next. They’re going to have to wait a long, long time [for Season 4], so I just urge everyone to get ready for the finale to end and go, “Oh my God! But what happens next?!” (And you guys call me a big tease!)

Via TV Guide:

What’s coming up for “Stelena” on The Vampire Diaries? I really miss them. — Sarah

NATALIE: Though Stefan and Elena haven’t been butting heads quite as much lately, don’t expect them to get swept up in another love affair. Still, they’ll make progress in a late April episode when Stefan escorts her to the 1920 Decade Dance. When he picks her up for the soiree, the pair will share a sweet exchange reminiscent of their early dating days.

Miss an episode or want a refresher? You can watch The Vampire Diaries online via TV Fanatic

• Melissa says:

Sounds like we don’t find out if Klaus dies or not and/or if a possibly injured Elena wakes up human or a vampire.

• Marie says:

@Meliss Let’s just hope that for once the ‘epic’ comment will be justified… Because so far, each ‘epic’ moment of the season has been very anti-climatic! LOL I would love to see them taking a chance at killing Klaus and not knowing if it will kill Tyler, Katherine and the Salvatore. And if it’s Elena, I’ll pray that she doesn’t turn into a certain winged friend! LOL

• cherish says:

Perez Hilton said it was Elena and Damon who went to the upcoming decade dance -> http://perezhilton.com/2012-03-05-vampire-diaries-spoilers-season-three?relate=

Now I’m kind of dissapointed, I should’ve known better than to believe Perez’s blog knew what it was talking about.

• Melissa says:

@cherish, I heard they intend to play both sides of the triangle at the dance. So she may arrive with Stefan, but there should still be Delena moments.

@Marie, I would really love if Elena staked Klaus to save Jeremy without knowing who it would kill. They keep saying family first, and Stefan put Damin ahead of her time and again, I think it would be fitting and a cliffhanger. But seriously, a year and a half of Klaus and his threats is enough. Time for a new villain who is not an original.

• Marie says:

@Melissa LOL Technically Klaus has been there for only 6-8 months!! LOL TVD timeline is so confusing! LOL XD And I do agree, it would be very interesting to see Elena risk Stefan and Damon’s lives to save Jeremy.

• Melissa says:

@Marie the original ending of the trilogy was that Elena chose both brothers by dying to protect them from Katherine. They either have to do something similar with her choice or have her pick Damon because if she goes right back to Stefan the triangle they have to make last until the show ends becomes pointless. So it could end with her choosing to kill Klaus at the expense of her own life, or at least so we think until September. But if she does die, just say no to the angel.

• cherish says:

I don’t think we have to worry about the weird angel stuff, JP sort of revealed at the paley fest in a round about way that they weren’t big fans of that part when she was talking about when they first talked about picking up the show. It just wouldn’t translate well on television I think.

• Melissa says:

@cherish, I didn’t translate well in the book either Lol :). I have said this before, but I have always thought the author was so mad fans demanded a better, pick one Elena, ending that she wrote the angel crap as revenge. The author in me kind of finds it funny, but the reader in me wanted better.

7ads6x98y