More Vampire Diaries Spoilers Via E!Online and TV Guide

More spoilery goodness is coming in. First, E!Online adds more scoop from Julie Plec about the anticipated flashback of the Wickery Bridge accident in the season finale!

“The Departed” will flash back to the night Elena’s parents drove off the Wickery Bridge—and executive producer Julie Plec assures us that no supernatural elements factored into their death. “This episode isn’t about peeling back a layer of the mythology onion. We actually will get a little flash of something else that happened during that time, that we never even really considered, and it’s more of an emotional thing than it is a suspense thing,” she says. On the love triangle side of things, Ian Somerhalder reveals to us that the “losing” brother agrees to leave Mystic Falls after Elena makes her choice.

And TV Guide‘s Mega Buzz has some interesting Boonie scoop!

What’s going to happen to Bonnie on The Vampire Diaries— Sally 

NATALIE: Sure, she was bitten by Alaric, but that doesn’t mean she’s going to go the way her mother did — in fact, Damon will see to that by saving her life. However, their Alaric issues are much more pressing since he’s immortal now. Can the spell be reversed? Yes, but Bonnie doesn’t know how to do that particular “kill your ex-history teacher who’s now a vampire-hunting vampire” spell… yet. We’re guessing that her witch-turned-vampire mother might be able to help her though.


Ruthie took her passion for The Vampire Diaries books and started Vampire Diaries Online in February 2009. After 10 years online, she continues to engage with fellow TVD fans here and on Twitter, sharing in the love of The Vampire Diaries. #TVDForever


  1. OMG. After the last episodes I have no idea which Salvatore Elena is gonna pick. I hope it’s Damon, but something inside me says that it’s gonna be Stefan.

    In some interview someone from the TVD cast (i don’t remeber who) said that in the new season there will be a new villain. I think that the new villain will be Alaric. If not, then I think that the big death in this season will be Alaric’s.

  2. I need her to go with Damon!!!!!! I’ll go crazy if they don’t get together…Ge Delena!

    I think Damon has a 49% chance of getting Elena opposed to Stefan’s 51% chance.

  3. In order for the two brothers to come back next season and it’s clearly obvious …………..she will choose herself….

  4. But Julie Plec said that there’s not gonna be picking herself, so she has to pick one of them.

  5. She is gonna choose herself but she will leaning towards Damon. Plec said that she is not in full control of her choice meaning that she didn’t want one to leave so she chooses neither so they both stay. My bet is that she realises she is love with Damon ..at least that is something.If Stefan compels her to not love him or something equally disturbing I think that would be the final nail in the coffin for me..enough already just choose one!!!

  6. blah blah blah blah i only care is to bonnie to stay alive that,s all

  7. omg this episode of the departed is going to be very and i m mean very through lika what i seen in here

  8. i guess we will have to wait until the new season begins to see who elena choose”s. but she has to choose no one else can. i hope she choose”s stefan, but what will happen to the brother she doesn”t choose ?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.