Ian Somerhalder looking hot in all black

April 7th, 2009 | Posted by Allison in Ian Somerhalder

Spotted! Ian Somerhalder signs autographs for fans in downtown Vancouver yesterday. As we all know, Ian is there shooting the pilot for Vampire Diaries and will be playing Damon. All I have to say is damn he looks good in black.

ian-somerhalder-signing-for-fans-1

ian-somerhalder-signing-for-fans-2

Miss an episode or want a refresher? You can watch The Vampire Diaries online via TV Fanatic

• Sass says:

Wow. He looks, um, yeah, really good. Check out his arms!!

So BOTH Vampire Diaries and Twilight are shooting in Vancouver?? Clearly I live on the wrong coast and in the wrong country.

• livlivinha says:

Yay! He’s gorgeous indeed!
    I can’t wait to see some photos of the set!
    =D

.:*”*:.Lívia.:*”*:.

• Anissa says:

So glad he stopped to sign for fans & thanks to whomever shot the pics. Yayness! This only makes me look forward to the show more. ;) Can’t wait to see Ian’s lovely blue eyes all vampired out as Damon.

• WOWEE! He is so hot. I am getting excited about this show!

• Patty says:

All I have to say is that i am soo jealous of Nina Dobrev!! Like seriously this girl has got two effing guys who are just so mmm…im soo jealous!

• Sass says:

@Patty…yes, she is one lucky girl!!

• Sammyjo says:

ok hes hot but stefan is suppose to be hotter so ya

• Vamp_freak says:

wow! HE’S SMOKING! WHOA! :)

• Sandra says:

He’s so hot!!!! I hope that Damon has quotes from the book because he’s hysterical!

GIUSEPPE; What do you mean, you’re not going back(to university)?
    DAMON; I would have thought even you could understand such a simple sentence, father. Shall I repeat it in Latin for you?
    GIUSEPPE; You are telling me that I… will have to face my friends knowing my son is a… an idler?
    DAMON; Apparently. If you can call those who fawn on you in the hopes that you will lend them money your friends.

(mocking Stefan on the subject of Elena)
    DAMON; I only did it because I wanted to be close to you. Brothers should be close.

(throwing a tree out of a forest in a wild display of power)
    I didn’t like it there anyway.

(with Elena)
    ELENA; Where’s Stefan?
    DAMON; Stefan who?

(to Elena)
    Don’t you be as stupid as my brother is. Or I might have to treat you the same way.

(to Elena)
    DAMON; Do you know… that a mole on the neck means you’ll be wealthy? Do you mind if I check?
    STEFAN; I mind.
    DAMON; But do you matter?

(on the subject of himself)
    I’m the most dangerous thing you’re ever likely to encounter in your life.

(on the subject of Elena giving in to him)
    ELENA; I’d rather cut my throat.
    DAMON; An intriguing thought. But I can do it so much more enjoyably.

(after inviting himself to dinner at Elena’s)
    ELENA; Go. Or I’ll tell them you’re the killer.
    DAMON; Don’t you think a guest deserves a little more consideration?

(seeing Elena and Stefan’s reunion)
    Very touching. Do you want me to imitate a violin?

ELENA; I can’t go down there. They think I’m dead!
    DAMON; Oh, you’ve remembered that. Good for you.

(accused of dropping Stefan down a well)
    A well? It’s hardly my style.

Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn about anyone else.

(on and to Elena)
    I told Stefan from the beginning that he was selfish not to share you. Brothers should share things, you know.

(making a pact)
    STEFAN; I agree.
    DAMON; And I agree. In fact, we all seem to be in a frenzy of pure agreement.

(denying the attack of Vickie Bennett)
    ELENA; The cemetery, remember? The ruined church? The girl you left wandering around there in her slip?
    DAMON; Sorry, no. And I usually do remember girls I leave wandering in their slips.

(on the subject of joining Katherine)
    KATHERINE; I didn’t mean to hurt you… I’m sorry.
    DAMON; Katherine?
    KATHERINE; Yes?
    DAMON; Katherine…
    KATHERINE; Yes, Damon?
    DAMON; Go to hell.

(on himself)
    I am more dangerous than you can possibly imagine.

STEFAN; Do you want to get caught, Damon?
    DAMON; I am never caught, little brother.

STEFAN; What are you going to do when they come after you?… Kill them all?…
    DAMON; Why not?

STEFAN; Don’t throw their lives away.
    DAMON; I don’t give a damn about their lives.

(when Klaus is about to kill Stefan)
    Get away from my brother. Before I tear your heart out.

• Rayna says:

Boone from Lost!
    so hot, i love his face. i’d watch this show just to look at him.

• Raissa says:

so hot (66)
    now i know that angels exist *-*
    love u so much !!!!!!

• flower says:

THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT I WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE BECAUSE OF HIM.
    NO WORDS HE IS AMAZING.

• Cassie says:

OMIan!!!
    He´s so hot…
    I love him so much…
    And his eyes are so cute… I´m so jealous of Nina too…

LO AMO!!!

• I haven’t had a smoke in since I was divorced. The most horrible part relating to kicking the habit certainly is the starting week. Fortunetly for me this these effects didn’t last long and things got better as time went on due to the e cigs. You should not throw in the towel. Merely keep trying and you should certainly be smoke-free permanently.

• shelby says:

yeah he looks sooooooo good in black he always looks good